Monday, April 20, 2009

A layout just for me...

...This is the first layout I have done without having an "assignment" in a long time. It is very simple to look at, but actually has some detail to it...I used another photo from our visit to the Spit, with the kids skipping stones...they look so happy and content to me...it makes me smile :)








When I put this layout together, I loved all the colors in this Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday "Monday" paper (thought it went well with the photo), added the Crate Paper Lillian Collection "Tickled Pink", and cut and layered the Hambly, over it...added the Cosmo Cricket chipboard bracket & butterflies (stickeled the butterflies and added Robin's Nest)...found these Michaels Acrylic Alphabets (which I am loving)...at this point the layout was not quite right, so I added the layered lace...it still needed something, so then I took a black sharpie, and traced all the way around the photo, and each of the letters on the background paper...finally DONE!...the tracing was a lot of work, but it was fun to piece together.

Have a creative day!!!

5 comments: