Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth!


It's a beautiful day, and today I am remembering my 4th of July's spent in Washington. Living on the coast, the summer's were sunny and green, and it wouldn't get dark until until very late. The evening of July 4th, we would climb aboard my grandpa's sailboat, and sail out to see the fireworks...there is nothing like seeing fireworks on a clear summer night, out in the still ocean...it seemed almost twice as bright with all the reflections sparkling in the water...there were lots of ooohhhhs, and aaahhhs, and it seemed to last forever...

Happy Independence Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks girly for the sweet comment!! I got the two dvds from Ally!!! my husband was so excited!! can't wait to watch them!! and your layout was to die for!! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete