Friday, December 12, 2008

Disneyland was so much fun!

I recently spent the day at Disneyland for my sweet friend Elena's, birthday. Here is a picture of her in her tu-tu at Disneyland....

I drove up with my friends, Terri and Bonnie....
...and we met up with our group to see the birthday girl, walk around in awe at all the gorgeous Christmas decorations, have yummy snacks, and go on fabulously fun rides. Here is a pictures of Melanie walking down Mainstreet...it is so pretty......
We also took a Christmas tour around the park, which ended with a cup of hot cocoa, gingerbread cookie, and front row seats to the parade!!!!
I also made Elena a special birthday present to hold some of the pics from our day....
I used mostly the new Sassafras Lass Serendipity - Life at the Pole paper line.....just absolutely love that paper!!!! You can see a couple more pictures of the project here. Thanks for a great birthday party, Elena!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment