Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Layout...

...with a photo of my dog "Gatsby."







I used the We R Memory Keepers "Heart Attack" paper line, some Doodlebug white velvet polka dot paper, black glitter thickers in shoe box, Creative Imaginations blue velvet brads, and red heart brads. I punched out different shapes of circles to make the main heart, and punched out the little yellow hearts that I popped up. For the large heart, I hand drew a hollow heart, cut it out, mounted it on chipboard, and popped it up as well. I used a black sharpee to outline all the yellow hearts, and attached the small ones with the brads.

This was a fun layout to do because I think my puppy is so cute! It was a little challenging to only use the paper products, and brads, but I think it turned out OK. It is currently on display at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks. Thanks for looking!

1 comment: