Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moments Together...

...Here is a layout with a picture of my mother & father in-laws, walking, from our recent trip to Ireland. This layout was inspired by my favorite scrapbook artist: "SHH...Moment of Happiness..." a layout by Celine Navarro.




You can see a couple more pics of it here.

I used the new Imaginisce Twitterpated paper line, and for the pop-up clouds used a black sharpee, and dotted every other white circle.

Here is a photo of my class on Saturday:

What a beautiful mess!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's super cute..I love it!! Also love the paper!! I also had lots of fun at your class...love, love the mini album!! See ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to go to the class, but I bought the kit, and with Carrie's great instructions made it at home! It is adorable and the lucky person who wins it at my church is going to love it!

    Thanks for your help, Carrie. Hope to do more of your projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete