Friday, March 27, 2009

My Spring Flower Pots Class...

....Here are a few pictures:









Spring Flower Pots
***choose your own paper***

By Carrie Elias

at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks
(760) 598-2222
Saturday, April 25th
10:00am
$19.00

This delightful project is 3 flower pots to use for flowers, herbs in the kitchen, supplies on your desk, to fill with goodies and give as a gift, or whatever your creative mind wants. Match these pots to wherever you will place them, by choosing your own paper (3 whole sheets) and coordinating ribbon…you also have the option to use the same as the samples on display. As a bonus you will receive a template to create more at home, and have left over paper to make a matching card, or more pots! Little Maya Road birdies add the perfect touch to this adorable spring project!

Please bring with you: Modge Podge, Scissors, All Purpose Craft Glue (I used “The Ultimate Glue”), Pencil, Pen, Pop-up Dots (I used black), Paper trimmer, and Cropadile.


The samples are on display at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks, if you would like to see them in person. Love to see you there!

;)Carrie

***kits will be available, if you cannot make this class date...when you sign up please specify if would like to choose your own paper, or use the same as my sample***

4 comments:

  1. Carrie,

    Sooooo cute! I'm not sure I can make that date...will they be available as a kit???

    Denise
    red_door_ranch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo excited to two take this class!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so I am so putting your blog on my side bar to remind myself to check it daily! lol
    You are very talented and I love your style. I jumped over here from Sass. Congrats on the win! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete