Sunday, July 19, 2009

ATC Swap with transparencies!!!

I LOVE this idea!!! This fun swap was hosted by the ever so talented Ally! Here is what I came up with:

ATC Grow Full S

ATC Grow Close S

I did two versions of the same card...one with white sequins, and one with green. I added stips of paper behind the photo, and using the sewing to secure the black swirls, text, and sequins. My inspiration came from Debee Campos' ATCs, and Kara Haupt's postcards from her Etsy shop. They are both amazing artists!!!

Thanks to all the ladies that participated!!! Can't wait to see your yummies!

4 comments:

  1. These are HOT! Love em' Those in the swap are going to love them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooove the way these babies turned out carrie ~ thank you so much for being a part of this with me :-D
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I am just putting the finishing touches on mine. always procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete