Tuesday, January 19, 2010

*Earth Love* Layout

This is one of my favorite layouts right now....the two photos I used are from an amazing afternoon hiking.....Washington is SO beautiful, and my sister is SO precious!!!

PNA Earth Love Layout

PNA Earth Love Layout Collage

I used the Pink Ninja Addicts *Three Little Birds* kit for this project. Have I mentioned that I love this kit!?!?! One of my favorite things about this this particular layout is the paper garland hanging from the top. To make it all I did was punch out different size circles in various papers, and run them through my sewing machine.....easy peasy. I attached both ends of the garland to the layout with pop-up foam squares, and then added some mushrooms on top of a few of the circles, as well as a lovely ivory flower. There is some white paint splatter, and some black and orange ink splatter, a little more sewing, and I absolutely ADORE the Cosmo Cricket woodgrain chipboard that came in the kit!!! I think everything else is pretty self explanatory :)

I also have some truly exciting news!!! My sister Sarah is engaged to be married!!! I am thrilled for her.....she is SO happy!!!

Hurricane Ridge Sarah S

So, we all know what this means, right?!?!?.....I will be spending the next few months dreaming about wedding plans, and help her as much as I can!!!..... well as much as I can help from California with her being in Washington.....but I get to make the invitations for sure! Love is in the air! I can feel it.....

I snapped this photo of her on our way back down the mountain from a brief adventure to Hurricane Ridge. It was very cold, hence the cowl. Will share more photos of the amazing view there soon.....actually, probably in a layout ;-)

Have a beautiful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the garland you made, you are right .... easy peasy!

    Your sister is so lucky to have you to make invitations, everyone will be wowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe i missed this layout!!!??? i love it!!!!,,i love that you put a garland on it!!! super cute!!,,and i love the touch of pearls!!

    ReplyDelete