Saturday, January 23, 2010

*Heart Mobile* Project

I would like to introduce you to the second Pink Ninja Addicts kit for the month of January.  It's called *Don't Get It Twisted*.....



As soon as I saw all the yummy product in this kit, the wheels in my mind started turning, and knew that I wanted to make this:

PNA Heart Mobile

PNA Heart Mobile Collage

I have seen lots of awesome fabric mobiles for sale on Etsy, and thought a paper one with hearts would be perfect for Valentines!  It is currently hanging in my kitchen, and giving me lots of love!

To assemble it, I first cut out the paper hearts with scissors.  Then, I used different size circle punches with papers, and lined everything up in the order I wanted to sew it all together.  A short hunting trip to my backyard for a twig came before I attached the sewn pieces to the twig with excess thread I had hanging from their tops.  To finish it off, I added the red heart, and also the strip of red polka-dot fabric which I turned into a bow.  Another easy and fun project.

If anyone is interested in having a custom paper mobile made, please email me at:  carrieelias@yahoo.com

Have fun creating!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it ...The heart mobile just melts me..I really like the twig holding it together w the perfect color bow...nice job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!!! I love that you used a twig to hold it!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete