Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lovely Day

Sweet Heart Cookie

Today when I was at the grocery store, I picked up these yummy looking heart cookies.....I am super excited to scrap with some of my girlfriends tonight, and I thought they would be the perfect treat!

I also snapped this pic of a rain drop sliding down a plant leaf, after the heavy rain fall we had this morning/afternoon.  Days like today make me really happy.....I do miss the rain often, so today I am in heaven.  There has been a smile on my face all day :)

Rainy Day

Tomorrow will be fun too.  I get to share my art journal and the make and take I designed for our last Creators' Circle meeting with you all!  Sweet Dreams tonight.....

XO
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. i love these pictures ~ those cookies were perfect for my ride home!!!!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you see the world..i love how you embrace every little thing and how you pay attention to the the tiniest detail...your awesome..love ya!!

    ReplyDelete