Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

Pepper Turkey Sandwich

Pepper Turkey Sandwich Recipe

This is my favorite sandwich right now.....all the flavors together are so delicious!  The past few sunny afternoons have been filled with company from a good friend, a vase of bright yellow daffodils, and a cherry coke zero......which makes this sandwich the perfect treat!!!

Normally I don't add alfalfa sprouts to my sandwiches, but it is a must for this one.  It makes the sandwich just right.  I also recommend using yellow tomato instead of the traditional red.  It's a little sweeter, and less acidic.  This yummy sandwich filled my tummy with goodness for dinner on Sunday, lunch on Monday and Tuesday, and sadly I am now out of groceries.  Makes me happy just to see the photo, though.  If you decided to try it, let me know what you think :)

Love,
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. yeah...I should of taken a bite...it looks delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!!! i want that right now ~ looks amazing,,,,
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh GOD that looks good. *foodgasm*

    x
    Aimee
    http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sandwich looks so good! i may have to try it out sometime !X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is the prettiest sandwich i have ever seen!!!...makes my mouth water!!

    ReplyDelete