Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two Red Shoes

My Red Shoes

I just LOVE my new red shoes!!!  And here they are keeping me comfy amongst all the scrappy goodness that was my afternoon!

The weather was perfect for relaxing in Gloria's backyard today.  I was in the shade per usual, as Gloria and I worked on some summer log books.  We ate apples with potato chips, listened to good music and chatted.  Perfect.  My book is still a work in progress.....

Summer Log Book

.....and I will have to get a picture of Gloria's book, once it's finished.  She said she had never made a book before, (which I did not know), and did a beautiful job as she always does with her art.

And here is a perfect example.....she made this paper garland with her little girl, and hung it outside the entrance to her front door....

Gloria's Garland

It is magical walking by this pretty garland, to say the least :)

Tomorrow will be a good day too.  We have another play date, and exciting plans with a lovely friend.  I am a happy girl!

Well, I'm off to do some reading on web design, and prepare for tomorrow's *wed ~ heart flutter*....

Big hug!
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. awwww,,,,this looks like you girls had the most perfect day!!!,,,i like how your journal is turning out!!,,im sure it will be pure magic!!,,,miss you girlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day! That garland is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete