Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall is in the air.....

*Fall is in the air*

Only a little less than one month till the first day of fall.  I can't wait!

Yesterday, I visited the San Diego Zoo with some of Ryan's family, and had a blast.  It is always super fun with happy kids!!!  I wasn't really in the mood for taking pictures, but did break out Clem to get these two shots...

Yun-Zi *Baby Panda*

Zoo Entrance

Above is the ever so cute 1 year old baby Giant Panda, Yun Zi.  And I also decided to snap a quick pic of the zoo entrance as we were leaving.....it's so colorful and exciting there at night!

Today I am just cleaning, and hope to work on more projects tonight.  My pretty bouquet of flowers, and goblet of pine-cones will be keeping me company.  This weekend is Ryan's family reunion, and then a fun get together with the Pink Ninja Addict Girls : )

XOXO
-Carrie

1 comment: