Monday, September 13, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

*WA* Tag Book

*just the 2 of us* Tag

*Smile* Tag

I finally made some ever so needed time to scrapbook this past weekend, and it was heavenly.

These are the first few pages in a little Tag Book I started to hold some of my Washington photos from this summer.  The July kits from the Pink Ninja Addicts had the perfect summer themed product, so I felt inspired to finish up these little tags (I had started them like 2 weeks ago).  I even have a layout in my head that I want to work on for next Monday.....hopefully I'm on a roll ; )

And if you haven't seen it yet, here is the cute new kit for September.....

Pink Ninja Addicts *Butterfly* Kit

Happy Pink Ninja Monday!
<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. love these tags! Vibrant and fun and makes me think of a summer picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are gorgeous! The colors are amazing and I'm seeing the Cosmo Garden Variety paper in an entirely new light now! WOW! And I even love the background you used to photograph your tags! :)

    ReplyDelete