Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

*Colors of Fall*

Happy first day of Fall!  

To celebrate I thought it would be nice to share some photos I took on a walk this past weekend.....

Pretty Leaves

Afternoon Sunshine

Crimson Ivy

Colorful Brick Wall

Fountain Grass

Lovely day for a walk

Time for boots

I had to throw in this last photo since it's officially boot and tight season (even though I wear them all year round).

It was so relaxing to just go on an afternoon stroll with Gatsby, and stop every once in a while to take photos.  There aren't many changes in the scenery here, so I had to really search for the rare Fall leaves and seasonal color.  It was the perfect day for it though, even though the sun was out I found shade and a cool breeze felt great on my skin.  The afternoon sun would stream off the golden leaves and it was like a happy light turned on in my head from the burst of color. Lovely.

The last few days have actually been overcast and a little drizzly on and off in San Diego.  It's been really nice.  Perfect weather for a warm drink and scarf as accessories on an outing.  And speaking of outings, I think I'm going to find some pumpkins this weekend and start a little Fall decorating.....maybe get my first pumpkin spice latte.....cook something in the crock pot : )

It's finally Fall!
Love,
<3 Carrie

1 comment: