Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

Comfy shoes + tea = <3

My beautiful Mother decided to play along with our Your appointment with Friday / Project Monday photo prompt.  When I saw these pics in my email today it made my heart flutter ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A little Fall in my Mom's step

It totally took me back to sipping hot tea, bundled up in a cozy sweater, wool socks, and going for an afternoon stroll in the cool, damp weather.  Then, maybe baking muffins with my Mom followed by sitting by the fire to relax.  Heaven.

She also emailed some pics of her colorful garden from today.....

Mom's Fall Garden

It is soooo green there!  And the colors are SO bright!!!  What's it like where you're at right now???

I bet my little sister and brother are excited to do some pumpkin carving in the near future : )

Happy Wednesday!
Love, Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I cant think of a more perfect post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!!!!! I am ready for weather like this!!!

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete