Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Enjoying November

*happy birthday* card

Sorry about being MIA the last couple days.  A lot of my extra time is spent on Gloria and my new sweet Bubblegum Life project.  It has been soooo much fun!!!  If you haven't visited this week, our Project Mondays are up, and so are the Bubblegum Sketches and a fun DIY.....plus, tomorrow there will be new inspirational photos, and Friday a brand new photo prompt.  AND I am SUPER excited about our December plans for Bubblegum Life.....I can't wait to show you!!!  Pretty soon I think it will be easier to balance both blogs.....I'm hoping it just takes practice.  Needless to say, the surprise I had planned for yesterday is temporarily postponed.  It's all good though.  I feel like I really have a lot to look forward to the rest of this year.

Quite a few of my friends are having birthdays this month, so I decided to design this card just for them!  It's a mixture of digital images from my photography, printed onto a cardstock card, with butterflies punched out of glittered scrapbook paper, and some pretty red ribbon for the spine.  The mix of pastel and jewel tones in this card are sooooo me right now.  And I have to add that since I started only giving things that I absolutely love my whole perspective on creating has changed.  Instead of saving a special product for an unknown project that is sure to be awesome, I have been actually using it and the end result feels GREAT!  I recommend you try it, if you haven't recently : )

Have a great week everyone!
<3 Carrie

2 comments:

  1. i agree with using it and not just saving it. seems like when you save it something new and cool comes along and the saved piece gets shoved back and forgot about.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my bloggity. I know we would hang out and scrap if we lived closer! it would be sooo much fun
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Bubblegum life!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store!!!
    PS Thanks for voting ; )

    ReplyDelete