Thursday, November 18, 2010

November in Washington

I talked to my beautiful pre-teen sister the other day.  The excitement in her voice was electric.  She told me she had just received a digital camera for her birthday from a friend.  Now I was excited.....and I promptly told her so.  Well, we ended up chatting about this and that, made some fun artsy plans together (of course), and then the next day I check my email.  Suddenly I had a instant smile.....

These are some of the lovely photos she had already taken and sent over : )  

Sometimes it's the little things, ya know?!?!  It's hard to choose, but I think my favorite is the one of the window, on the far left.  Now, I am eagerly anticipating her next set of photos.  It is so cool to see how the world looks through the eyes of other people.  Especially ones you love.

May beauty be yours today.
<3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment