Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

*paws in the forest*

Recently someone special to me decided that she wanted start her very own blog so she could share her lovely photography with the world.  After a few days of pondering names, design, photo art, etc...she asked me to create this fun banner for her with photos of most (but not all) of her pets.  As you can see she just loves animals : )

And well, today it's my heart flutter.  Every time I visit her blog i get all happy inside and an instant smile.....I just LOVE it!  So sweet!!!

What is making you smile today?

<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me smile:) I have finaly made my post, thanks for your award! 8 things about myself with matching photos...woohaa, chech it out here:
    http://missdeerest.blogspot.com/2011/01/8-awarding-things-you-didnt-know-about.html

    ReplyDelete