Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project Monday

This week I decided to make some Easter and Springtime cards for my project.....


*Hello Spring* cards

Some of the cards are for family and others are for friends and clients.  Below are the other four designs.....


Originally I had thought that a layout would be super fun with one of these photos.  However, once I saw them enlarged on my laptop screen it occurred to me that they might make cute cards.  And I was finally able to finish them all today (I had problems with work timing/Ryan being home yesterday).....and I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out (the photos don't do them justice : )  Now, I am looking forward to filling them all out and sending some snail mail love <3

See you tomorrow with a fun Q&A from our special guest!
Love, Carrie

1 comment: