Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

*Ice Tea Lemonade*

(Makes 1 gallon of Ice Tea)

Ingredients
  • 7 or 8 bags Tazo Passion Tea (tied together with paper ends cut off)
  • 2 quarts water
  • 2 quarts Simply Lemonade
  • Ice
Directions
  1. Boil 2 quarts water in large stove top pan.  
  2. Remove from heat and add tea bags by siring them in.  
  3. Place lid over pan and seep for 1hr. and 15 minutes.  
  4. Add lemonade to pan and stir together.  
  5. Once cooled poor into glass pitcher with lid to keep fresh in refrigerator.  
  6. Serve over ice.
My heart flutter for today is this amazingly refreshing and fragrant ice tea lemonade.  I was inspired by the Passion Tea Lemonade I used to get over the summer at Starbucks and decided to come up with my own recipe which I think is just as delicious.  Best thing about it is that it is so simple to make, and then you have enough ice tea to last for pretty much an entire week!  Plus, when you're drinking it the crisp fragrance is sweet and makes me smile : )  Next I'm going to try using other flavors.....like maybe blueberry tea with raspberry lemonade?!?  What favors do you like together?  Hope your day today is lovely! <3 Carrie

2 comments: