Monday, May 9, 2011

Project Monday

Happy Monday to you : )  Today I get to share with you the finished project using my pop-art photo.....


*pop art* invitations

These are invitations made for a friend.  Her little girl is having a birthday party next month that is artist themed.  At the party they will be painting and doing crafts, so they wanted a similar theme for the invitations.  I used a paintbrush and some ribbon for the binding, attaching two pieces of paper together to make the base of the card.  To decorate the front and back, the little girl and I had a fun afternoon splattering paint in lots of fun colors.  I even used a photo I took of the birthday girl for the pop-art on the front.....I hope they like them (I am dropping them off today).

Have fun creating, and I hope your week is excellent!
Love, Carrie

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow they're amazing, I'm sure they'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are amazing carrie!!,, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes carrie!!! these are insane!!! you amaze me over & over & over!!!! WOW!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wayyyyyyy sweeter than you described holy smokes all those kids are going to ask their moms to have you make them invites!!

    ReplyDelete