Sunday, May 22, 2011

*the cliff lodge* 
This is the nighttime view from our third floor hallway looking out the large wall of windows up at Snowbird.....and below is an idea of what the inside of the lodge looks like.....

*3rd floor view*

Ryan and I just returned home from a handful of wonderful days there, and I have so many fun photos to share.  If you haven't seen the latest prompt over at Bubblegum Life, there are a couple shots similar to these but from inside the hallway.  I think it's really pretty there.....a lovely place to relax and stay for some fun in the snow.  And yes, there was snow!  LOTS of it!!!  It even snowed on my sister, Amber's birthday!  SO perfect : )  I will be sharing more photos from my trip as the photo prompts from Bubblegum Life come up each week, but I have a few extra, so stop by tomorrow to see a new layout using some instax I took up there, and then later next week for pics of the view from our balcony.  Happy Sunday, everyone!  <3 Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment