Monday, June 27, 2011

WHAT'S FOR LUNCH

*lunch*

Today I thought it would be fun to share what a typical weekday lunch looks like for me:
  • Lots of fresh fruit (raspberries are my favorite this summer)
  • Seasoned nuts
  • A sausage beef stick
  • Cheese
That's pretty much it other than something refreshing to drink like ice tea or a cherry coke zero.  And today it just so happens that I have this movie on while working on my projects/Pumpkin.....Bringing Up Baby.....



I like to have movies on while I work.  The background noise, and looking up here and there to see something pretty on the TV, seems to work really well for me.....


This movie in particular is very sweet, beautiful to look at, and makes me laugh out loud quite a bit.  Katharine Hepburn is adorable and very quirky.  Plus, having a real leopard as one of the main characters is really fun.

Well, I'm off to get stuff done.  Have a lovely week!!!  <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. OK ,, that lunch actually looks pretty darn yummy!!

    ReplyDelete