So I ended up going to midnight showing of Harry Potter last week with a sweet friend. It was totally last minute, due to babysitting issues and we had a blast!
Here's a couple things I want to remember from that night:
- Standing in line, and later walking through the theater I thought all the Hogwarts looking ties that people wore were really fun
- Popcorn and cherry coke for dinner was yummy (I actually forgot to eat a real dinner on accident)
- A late night filled with lots of people and excitment in the air was a thrill
- I tried to take photos while I was standing in line outside, but they all came out blurry because I couldn't focus on what I was doing
- I'd never shown up to a midnight movie this late before...I think I got there at like 10:15pm (it felt a little hectic till I settled in)
- Chatting with April before the movie started was nice.....she hadn't seen Part 1, so I tried to remember all the good stuff to help get her caught up.....I think talking about it added to the anticipation
- Being able to see the midnight showing of the LAST Harry Potter movie is something I think I will never forget
- And last but not least, the theater gave us super cool Harry Potter looking 3D glasses which I LOVE!