Thursday, July 7, 2011

INTRIGUING


( source, source, source, source, source, source )

Today I thought it would be fun to share the most captivating movies I've seen so far this summer.  You know, the kind that stay with you for a while, and know you'll enjoy watching again and again.....I find it comforting to relax in bed on a warm summer evening and enjoy a good movie.  So from top to bottom, here they are:
  • The Illusionist (2010) - new to DVD, this movie is so charming there is no need for dialog.....plus it's beautifully illustrated
  • Midnight in Paris (2011) - still in some theaters, Woody Allen's most recent movie is intoxicating.....the characters, the dialog.....I didn't want it to end
  • The King's Speech (2010) - I'm a bit late watching this gem seeing as how almost everyone else I know has seen it by now, but I love it just the same.....beautiful to look at, it is only enhanced by how interesting the story and characters are.....the humanity in it is uplifting : )
 What movies are you enjoying this summer?  <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen The King's Speech yet...you've inspired me to go over to Netflix and see if it's available :)

    ReplyDelete