Saturday, July 16, 2011

Your Appointment with Friday

Since summertime means warm weather, fans, AC, cold drinks, smoothies, swimming, evening dinners outside and all the other things we do help us enjoy the warmer temperatures.......this week's photo prompt is:

Keep it Cool

*Keep it Cool*

I asked Ryan to take this photo of me with my iced Starbucks, a special treat that has been helping me say cool during the heat wave we've been having here in San Diego.  Raspberries are my favorite fruit this summer, so lately I have been enjoying my iced raspberry vanilla latte (with a little cream)!  Hmmmmm....soooo good!!!  Oh, and right now I also really love my trusty Starbucks mug.....it often holds yummy lattes (pictured above), ice water, ice tea, or cherry coke zero with a little cinnamon.  It's kinda like icing on the cake for me <3

What have you been doing to keep cool?

Love, Carrie

P.S. I've decided to skip most of my Project Monday's for the month of July to give myself a short break.  However, I do plan on sharing a little peek into my 2011 album in it's place either this Monday or next.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment