Thursday, September 29, 2011

{day 29} purchased

{september} purchased | candles {september} purchased | hanna

My favorite purchases from this month! Candles from Bath & Body Works in the following scents:
  • Autumn
  • Creamy Pumpkin
  • Marshmallow Fireside
I am going to have a hard time deciding which one to buy in a larger size.....they all smell amazing : ) 

And then there's my *Hanna* DVD and CD.  The CD is a score by the Chemical Brothers that I find very energetic and melodic.  Perfect for running errands around town or waking up to in the morning.  The DVD is beautiful to watch, has lots of exciting action, and is shot in the coolest locations.  I did a post about seeing it in the theater HERE. <3 Carrie

P.S. Apparently I skipped yesterday's *daily routine* prompt.....not sure if I am going to end up taking it or not.  We'll see I guess ; )

1 comment: