Sunday, October 16, 2011

{30 day mini} days 7,8,9

{30 day mini} day 7 {30 day mini} day 8 {30 day mini} day 8 | pocket {30 day mini} day 9 | overlay {30 day mini} day 9 {30 day mini} day 8 | overlay {30 day mini} day 9 | pocket

So here are pages 7,8, and 9 in my 30 day photo challenge minibook. Day 7, something new, was a photo of my laptop *maple*. Technology was day 8, when San Diego lost power, plus a photo of my camera Clem. And Day 9 was faceless self portrait, with a few extra shots tucked away in the journaling pocket.  I love the mixture of yellow, orange, pink and brown in this spread.....some of my favorite Fall colors right now!  And speaking of Fall, tomorrow I'm starting my Week In The Life!  Ali Edwards did her week this past summer, but I decided to wait till now.....so check back daily for my photos (either starting Monday night or Tuesday morning ; )  <3 Carrie

2 comments: