Friday, October 7, 2011

{farmgirl} blackout

{farmgirl} blackout #1 {farmgirl} blackout #2 {farmgirl} blackout #3 {farmgirl} blackout #4

Welcome to my first official *what i wore* post!  I'm not a big fashion person, but do try and dress cute most days.....so I figured why not share a bit of my half farmgirl / half san diego style : ) Back when I lived in Washington I use to wear a LOT of black, so I feel very at home in this outfit.  Plus it's just the right amount of warm and cool for the weather here right now.  Stephanie was kind enough to take these pics for me while we were hanging out yesterday.  We got a bunch of scrapbooking done, and ate yummy yummy sushi....hmmmmm....and bonus! she gave me am amazing painted canvas that she made especially for my birthday!  It's really beautiful!!!  I'll take a pic with it soon to share.  I was able to get more of my 30 Day Mini done too, so stay tuned for that as well.  <3 Carrie

1 comment: