Sunday, October 30, 2011

{halloween} cards

*card supplies*
Since tomorrow's Halloween, I thought it would be fun to share some Halloween cards with you today!!! I designed them for a private class I taught last week.....

{halloween} cards

We had a lovely afternoon assembling multiples of these cards totaling up to about 20, I think.  I don't have pics of it, but inside each of the cards has a little Halloween flare too!  The product came from the sweet lady who commissioned me to design and teach the class.....and it was so much fun going to her bins of Halloween goodies to find these little treasures.  Now I am jonesing to make my Christmas cards even more : )  Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!!!  <3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. These cards are sooooo fun!!! I can't decide what my favorite one is!! I bet you rocked that class!!

    ReplyDelete