I have been lucky enough to join in on a fun travel journal project with some blog friends this Spring! Marlene, Val, and Renee : ) These are my pages from Renee's minibook. She provided the prompts for each page, and here's what I came up with:
The photo above is my page on *what makes me smile*. I attached a cute teddy bear in the center and added journal strips around it with things that make me smile....
- driving through rainbows with my Mom
- my puppy Ponyo and his priceless moments
- handmade crafts
- fresh flowers in the Spring
- the laugh lines around My Sweetie's eyes
- wii dancing with my 5 year old niece
- special moments captured in photos
- the rain
And below was a *free page*, so I altered one of my digital layouts from February and printed it out to add in.....
This page was *name and any info you'd like to share* in your favorite color. I added a green paper with journaling about myself and stapled the label from my favorite drink right now.....
Here's my *favorite quote*. I used this DIY for creating the background to help make it all pop!
For this page, I handmade a vellum envelope to hold a *postcard* of Encinitas. And I thought the little ladybugs added a fun touch of Springtime.....
And I did something a little different for Renee's *sunset* prompt. Instead of sharing a photo of the actual sunset, I scrapped photos of what it looks like around my home during the sunset.....
This page was *make a wish*, and so here are my wishes.....
- one day to have a house of my own
- My Sweetie and I could live in Sequim, near my family
- to become a Tai Chi Master
- the dishes could magically clean themselves
- for peace and happiness for those I love
Here's *a picture of you* and any random facts of things that make you - you.....
- love to watch movies and listen to music everyday
I had a hard time with this one because my hand is so shakey: *doodle your name*.....
And this was one of my favorite pages, *favorite things to do in your city*:
- visit the beach
- take photos at the botanical gardens
- visit the Del Mar racetrack
- go to the Del Mar fair
- visit the museums at balboa park
- picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch
- ice skating at the Hotel Del
- visit the San Diego Zoo
- walk around La Jolla Shores