Saturday, March 31, 2012

{this weekend} i am loving

{april} projects
This weekend I am loving.....
 
  • The multitude of craft projects on my desk (each one is SO fun!)
  • Watching Easter Parade with Fred Astaire and Judy Garland (the costumes are amazing, and I adore how one of the characters has a different puppy to match each of her outfits... : )
  • Lots of beauty rest
  • Carefully packing all my pretty clothes for Washington (and deciding what to keep out and wear for the next month)
  • The cool breeze against my skin while running
  • Sparkly gold nail polish
  • Wearing a new sequin dress to a special someones birthday party!
  • Snuggles from my puppies
  • Gluten free pancakes with fresh strawberries for dinner
  • Relaxing with my Sweetie
  • Hot cups of sweet peach tea
  • MDNA (the new Madonna album)
  • All the colorful wildflowers in bloom around our house

What are you up to this weekend?  <3 Carrie

{march} desk

3 comments:

  1. I love Easter Parade [well I love all Fred Astaire films] but this one has to be one of my all time favourites. Love all the songs - such a gorgeous Easter film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft supplies on your table look like so much fun!

    Hooray for crafts!

    And, I just requested a copy of Easter Parade from my library thanks to you. I love old movies and look forward to seeing a new-to-me movie!

    I plan to work on a few projects, craft, and enjoy this spring weather today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love seeing the goodies on the table!! i want to make a new mini book but i need some subject ideas... hmmm inspire me plz! =)
    xo
    p.s. i totally had a dream that we met in real life at a party! it was so weird i was visiting friends & u knew some friends of their friends. anyways it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete