Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{guest post} with my creative brightside

DSC08039

Hey friends it's me, Stephanie from My Creative Brightside!! So happy to be over here at Blume and Grow doing a fun guest post on a nice ice cold summer treat. Ice cube creations seem to be all the rage now a days and I thought it would be fun to make up some of my own. These are great to add to any drink, not just the ones I have made.
  DSC08046

Plain and Simple Directions:
  • Brew your desired tea as directed.
  • Freeze ingredients such as chamomile flowers, mint leaves and pure lime juice into ice cube trays.
  • Drop them in and let the party begin.
  DSC08048 DSC08047

A big thanks to Stephanie for this guest post! These refreshing treats look amazing!!! I officially now inspired to make some of my own :D

And if you are interested is seeing a DIY on how I created my Summer Wishes Mini cover, hop on over to her blog today. Happy Tuesday!  <3 Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Tea has been my savior during these heat waves. What a fun variation to mix it up. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks refreshingly Yummie...love it!

    ReplyDelete