Sunday, November 11, 2012

{autumn wishlist} pumpkin carving with the fam

{carving pumpkins} with the family
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was just perfect.....a little crafts, using our wood stove for the first time, sitting in front of the fire for hours chatting with my Mom, a movie date with Ryan, futon shopping for my teenage sister, thrifting for supplies and a even some Christmas shopping with my Mom, and lots of laundry ; )
 
I'm a little late sharing these pics, but pumpkin carving with my family was on my autumn wishlist so we all got together the weekend before Halloween, carved our pumpkins and celebrated my teen sister's birthday.  We chatted, turned on some fun, upbeat music, some of us drank hard cider (Angry Orchard Apple Ginger is my favorite right now), and even got to spend some quality time with our grandpa.  Family activities are the BEST!

{carving pumpkins} and drinking hard cider {carving pumpkins} at the table {carving pumpkins} and a birthday {carving pumpkins} all done {carving pumpkins}

No comments:

Post a Comment