Today, here's part 2 of Amber's maternity photoshoot.....as well as some of the fun details I want to remember about this wonderful day:
- For Amber's outfit here I ended up buying some fabric and making the maternity tunic from this DIY.
- We stopped and got extra hot chai drinks to help keep us warm. Amber and I added eggnog to ours (which is now my new favorite hot drink!).
- It rained all morning leading up to our venture, and miraculously stopped as we were getting ready to take photos.
- My little sister's dog, Jack came along with us and kept us entertained as we walked from one spot to the next with his cute way of casing leaves and hopping around (you can see a pic of him here in part 1).
- After taking photos, Amber, Ryan and I drove to Port Angeles to spend time with my Dad. To our delightful surprise we ended up at Togas for their Octoberfest and chowed down on brats, sauerkraut and potato salad! Heaven.
- We ended the day watching one of my favorite movies with Sarah, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Pretty much the best day I could hope for. XO