Thursday, February 14, 2013

{to my sweet} valentine

{valentine 2013}
Happy Valentine's to all my lovely friends today! The puppies helped me put together a valentine for Ryan this year.....they each wrote him a note and signed it with their paw print in paint (so classic - wish I could have taken photos of them painting!!).  For the supplies, I used mostly Basic Grey, some raccoon stickers, blue thread, and my dollar heart punch from Michael's.  XO

{valentine 2013} thread {valentine 2013} inserts {valentine 2013} note from gatsby {valentine 2013} note from ponyo {valentine 2013} note to my sweetie {valentine 2013} close

6 comments:

  1. awww the paw prints are cute!!!!!!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...this was so sweet!
    I really like the thoughtfulness that you expressed in taking time to help the pups paint cards for him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable. I wish I could have seen the pups in action signing the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! Love the puppy paws!

    ReplyDelete