Thursday, May 9, 2013

{minibook} hess vacation

{minibook} hess vacation | cover

Today I wanted to pop in and share a super simple minibook that I threw together as a thank you for a friend. I used a really old minibook kit from Polka Dot Whimsy.  It was a fun little challenge to only use the goodies in the kit without digging into my stash.  The flower on the front cover and two of the additional pages are on transparent sheets.  My typewriter was perfect for the journaling, and I also used transparent iridescent embossing powder on the bare chipboard pieces to add a little sparkle.  XO

{minibook} hess vacation | page 1 {minibook} hess vacation | page 2 and 3 {minibook} hess vacation | page 4 and 5 {minibook} hess vacation | page 6 and 7

3 comments:

  1. super cute! everytime i visit your blog i think "i need to round my corners more often" lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great gift. So thoughtful and creative. I'm going to save this for when the holidays come. It would be a good stocking stuffer for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I haven't made a mini in forever it seems!

    ReplyDelete