Monday, November 18, 2013

{christmas countdown kit} cover by christina


I have some wonderful scrapbooking friends, and one of them is the talented Christina!  She has been creating with the Christmas Countdown Kit, and made an awesome cover using the 4x6" wood sheets.  Here's what she said about putting the cover together:
 
I misted the front cover (wood sheet) with the chartreuse Color Shine.  Then after I pulled the mask off I went over it lightly with the gold Color Shine.  After all my embellishments were adhered I modgepodged everything.  While it was still damp I sprinkled on the mini star glitter, and then modgepodged that. Heidi Swapp did this on one of her videos with glitter and I thought it was a fun thing to try.  I love how it turned out, and might try it on future project too.  Also, there is stencil/mist on the back of the album (wood sheet) as well.

So what do you think? Pretty inspiring and creative, huh?! Thank you so much for sharing Christina!!! XO
 
P.S. If you're interested in a Christmas Countdown Kit of your own there are a couple left HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love this cover! Fun techniques here!!!! This Kit is amazing to work with!

    ReplyDelete