Friday, December 13, 2013

{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini

{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | page 1
December 12th was all about my love for Charlie Brown and puppy snuggles!  Above is both December 11th's last page (on the left), and the beginning of December 12th (on the right).
{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | happiness
I printed the above photo onto vellum and just love the layered see-through whimsical look.  However, I do think that it would be easier to actually see the vellum photo in the album if it is layered with a light paper instead of a dark.....but since that wasn't an easy fix I decided to roll with it and am totally satisfied with the result : )
{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | vellum {dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | page 2
Keeping the pocket page with the tags super simple was key to not overwhelming all the see-through layers.  Journaling was added with my typewriter to a white tag, along with the white and gold bakers twine and a wood veneer star.
{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | journaling
The quote on the vellum photo came from the movie below.....one of my favorite Christmas movies, I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown.
{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | charlie brown {dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | puppy snuggles
And lastly, I added a black and white photo to the third tag.  My puppy Ponyo is cute and quirky, and sheds like crazy.....but it is soooo worth it because he is the softest thing I've ever cuddled with, and bonus, he loves snuggle time. XO
{dec 12th} christmas countdown mini | photo tag

1 comment:

  1. Loving the album!!! We JUST put the tree up! Can't wait to add photos to mine

    ReplyDelete