Thursday, January 16, 2014

{memories} of our dog keno



Sadly my little sister and brother's dog Keno passed away last week. He was the same age as my dog Gatsby, and they'd known each other and played together most of their lives.

In my family we are all animal lovers, so a few weeks ago during Christmas, we did a mini photoshoot with Keno. He'd been having health problems and we wanted to capture some of his sweet spirit on camera before it was too late. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

He was such a happy dog.
 

My little sister had also known him most of her life, and they were besties.
 

He was such a handsome black beauty.
 

He loved being a part of whatever you were doing and would follow you anywhere.
 

He didn't have a mean bone in his body. He was the sweetest. Period.
 

He always loved to play.
 

He exuded this happy, yet patient spirit that made him a joy to be around. He is missed. XO
 

1 comment:

  1. ahhh this made me cry! I don't know what I will do when i reach that day with kona!!! ahhh so sad! I'm sorry for you guys!

    ReplyDelete