Friday, January 24, 2014

{project life} week 2 video



This week has been crazy busy for me (hence the absence of blog posts), so today I have only the process video for my Project Life Week 2.  I have a feeling, that every once in a while there will be weeks where I don't have any project photos, but instead a process video and I hope that's okay.  I'd rather share what I can when things are busy rather then nothing at all : )

For this video I tried my hand at doing a voice over instead of only music and would love to know what you think/prefer.  Also, if you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment.....I'd love to hear from you!  Have a great weekend!!  XO

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. You can read more about her amazing system and how to make it work for you here.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I love this!!! First how did you get your voice recorded... email me please lol. I tried to do it for my last video and couldnt get it to work... Second love this spread. Love all the inserts i do it that way too! and I love the voice over! Great work!! The qr code is so fun!!! maybe most important though... lol where do you print those large size photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved watching your process video! hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete