Saturday, February 1, 2014

{prompt 1} take a photo of a heart


Happy February 1st to you!!! I don't know where time went, but January flew by for me! For the first half of February (1st-14th) my friend Amanda and I have decided to share a new prompt (with examples) on our blogs for each day leading up to Valentine's. Some will be creative prompts and others are reflective. We though it would be a fun and interactive way to help document Love Day : ) 

Today's prompt is actually on-going: Take a photo of a heart each day leading up to Valentine's. You can take all 14 photos, or decided to take one every other day, or really whatever works for you but basically the idea is to end up with enough to make a collage at the end. Feel free to use the camera on your phone of whatever you prefer. My photo for today is of a cute heart shaped plate that is holding my favorite potato tacos (the plate is from Target). Yummy. We hope you decide to play along! XO

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a fun idea! I hope you don't mind, but I'm mentioning this on my blog tomorrow because I think it's so cute! I'm participating! :)

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete