Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Enjoy The Little Things Minibook

This is a new minibook I made to hold some of the memories from my summer trip to WA.....I wanted something that could hold photos I took of all the moments, and little things that I wouldn't normally remember:

Enjoy the Little Things Full

Since it is such a chunky minibook, I sewed this pouch to keep it safe...

Enjoy the Little Things Pouch Collage

...and here are some of the pages inside.....I used Sassafras Lass products, fabric, sewing, lots of stickels, and liquid pears, ribbon, and mixed my own handwriting with some sticker letters:

Enjoy the Little Things Pages Collage

I decided to teach it as a class in November at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks. Here are the details:

"Enjoy The Little Things Minibook"
Sunday, November 15th
1:30pm-4:30pm
$27.00

Please bring to class: scissors (that can cut through thick chipboard), fast drying craft glue (I used "The Ultimate Glue"), glue dots (mini & regular), pop-up foam squares, black fine tip sharpee, crop-a-dile, zyron 150 (or adhesive for ribbon), tape runner (or adhesive for paper), stickels (I used spiced marmalade, yellow, turquoise, & lime green), liquid pearls (I used ruby red), sanding block, and if you have it: a sewing machine, and 7 photos 2 inches wide or smaller, (so you can sew directly onto the photos).

6 comments:

  1. wow that's a really cool little minibook - it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! Love all the colour and that adorrrrrrrrrable pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super CUTE!! Love it Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool idea for the pouch! mini's kinda get beat up =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could come this looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute ,, and love the little pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete