Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hair Accessory Swap & Green Grass

Ryan and I spent Saturday afternoon here:

La Jolla 10.24.09 Park S

.....on a patch of green grass at the La Jolla Cove...it was great...we read, chatted, ate some red vines...and even though the sun was pretty hot, there was a light mist, kinda like a thin fog, that you could feel in the air...and it kept us cool.....I like cool...

Today I finished these barretts:

Hair Accessory Swap Nov 09 Collage

The next swap I am hosting is a Hair Accessory Swap at Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks.

Sunday, November 15th
12:00pm-1:00pm

$15.00


You make 12 of the same hair accessories, embellished with at least one scrapbook item (barretts, ponytail holders, headbands, etc...) We will meet on Sunday, November 15th, and trade our projects with 11 other people, so you will leave with 12 different hair accessories!!! I plan on keeping some for myself, and saving the others for stocking stuffers! As a bonus, you will receive 2 gift boxes that will fit the smaller items, plus an extra hair accessory (one of the barretts shown above), both made by me. Plus, when we meet, I will take photos of everyones projects, and submit them to a magazine.

I am really excited for this swap...accessories add so much to an outfit, and make a great Christmas gift!!!

Here is another photo of ideas I found on Etsy:


There are so many talented people in this world, and Etsy is the perfect place to buy items handmade by them.....I can't wait to see what you come up with! See you in November!!!

3 comments: