Saturday, February 27, 2010

I remember.....

Me at the Spit in ocean

.....when Amber and I went walking down the Spit (in Washington).  I had rain boots on, and before I knew it I was in the ocean!

We had just bought matching sunglasses.  Her's were red, and mine green.

Amber at the Spit

We listened to music on my phone, chatted, took some photos.  It was peaceful and perfect.

Me at the Spit walking

Amber's freckle at the Spit

I have been working on some projects that I can't share until March.  One of the projects is layout with some photos from our wonderful afternoon here.  These photos were taken about a month and a half ago, but it feels like yesterday.  Anyone else been to the Spit recently???

Have a great weekend!
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I love your post..The pictures are ust perfect and the colors are amazing...beautiful sweet carrie

    ReplyDelete