Monday, March 1, 2010

*Rainy Days* Layout

Pink Ninja Addics Rainy Days Layout

Pink Ninja Addicts Rainy Days Layout Details

Today is March 1st, so the Pink Ninja Addicts *Carousel* kit is now for sale HERE!!!

I just love all the soft colors!

The evening I created this layout, everything was delicious.....all the beautiful product, scrapbook supplies, beer, pizza, salad, chocolate, chips, cheesecake, music.....I was with my fellow pink ninja addicts (miss you, Gloria).  Perfect.  It is a more simple layout for me, but I am really happy with the way it turned out.  It came from a good place.

Here we are (Me & Nely).....

Pink Ninja Addicts Carrie & Nely

And here is the amazing *Carousel* kit.....















Happy almost Spring (only 19 days to go)!

Hugs,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute CArrie.
    I left you a text last week but didnt hear from you. we need to get together. miss you! Can you help me spread the word about club royalty? We are trying so hard to get support for it :) http://www.scrapbookroyalty.org/club_royalty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so precious!!! loved this evening & day,,, and i adore the layout!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete