Monday, March 29, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

Pink Ninja Addicts Gloria Mustache Collage

Isn't Gloria just the CUTEST!!!!  She took the acrylic wings from the Pink Ninja Addicts *Carousel* kit, painted one side black, and wah lah....an instant mustache!  I can't wait to scrapbook with this photo collage!!!

And here is a sweet butterfly garland I also made with the *Carousel* kit (it will be for sale on my Etsy shop soon).....the photo makes the paper look purple, but it's actually a light pink.  To me these garlands are so whimsical and pretty.....

Pink Ninja Addicts Butterfly Garland Close

Pink Ninja Addicts Butterfly Garland

Remember the name badge I made for Ally HERE?  Well, this is the one I made for Nely.....just for fun, so we would all have one!

Pink Ninja Addicts She Can Fly Name Badge

Pink Ninja Addicts She Can Fly Name Badge Close

Yesterday us Pink Ninja Addict girls had an excellent night of crafting, and we made lots of good stuff.....You are going to LOVE their new kit (to put it simply, it is perfect)!  You'll see it all soon :)

This week is going to be crazy busy for me, but I have a really fun post planned for my "Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter", so I am excited!  Until then have a great week!!!

Smiles!
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. love you miss carrie ~ i had so much fun last night with my girls,,, but then again, i always do. im so lucky to have you :-)
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete