Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday!

PNA Mom Card

PNA Mom Card Collage

PNA Mom Card Envelope

Created this Mother's Day card and envelope with the lovely Pink Ninja Addicts May kits, *Thrift Shop Junkie* and *Stay Beautiful*. I just LOVE having the add-on kits, with all the juicy embellishments.....I can't seem to create projects without it this month :)

Apparently putting together matching envelopes for homemade cards, is my new thing.  Maybe I'll even incorporate it into one of my next layouts....would be kinda fun, right?

Speaking of layouts, I just finished up two layouts with my Creators' Circle kit (to share at our meeting tomorrow), and now I am totally in a layout making mode.  Currently, I am working on the wedding invitations for my sister, and finishing up a baby shower gift, but I am super excited to make some layouts with the Pink Ninja Addicts' May kits!!!  There are so many beautiful papers and goodies....I am smiling just thinking about it :-) And have you seen the layouts on the Pink Ninja Addicts blog with these kits?  They are SO beautiful...every single one of them!!!  Plus, the amazing Celine Navarro is the guest designer for this month!  She is one of my all time favorite scrapbookers, and I can't wait to be inspired by what she creates with these kits.....stay tuned for a fun blog hop with her this month.....  

Happy Pink Ninja Monday!
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this made me smile! I can't wait to bust into my kit!

    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As its my first visit to your blog but now you can consider me as a regular visitor at your site.
    indian classified site

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lurking; taking in all of your mojo!

    ReplyDelete