Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday ~ Heart Flutter

Wind-up Toys Suprise!

Wind-up Toys Close

How fun is it to get goodies in the mail!  This just made my day!!! 

I had picked up the mail on my way back home after running errands, and I think an actual squeak came out of my mouth as I opened a perfectly wrapped package and found these cuties inside!  Quickly I took a picture with my phone, sent a thank with the picture to my brother,  ran inside, and immediately wound them up all at once.....my poor little dogie looked at me cockeyed, and jumped back as they scampered around my kitchen floor.....of course, the groceries didn't get put away until after I was through having a giggle fest ;)

Wishing you the best day!
<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness!! Love the colors of them and I think it is cool you collect these.

    ReplyDelete